Enjoy an unforgettable journey in Egypt. The journey takes you to its cities of magic and imagination, the largest share.
In Cairo, you will experience a marvelous and homogeneous mixture of modern and ancient cultures.
The journey takes you on an unforgettable Nile cruise between Luxor tours and Aswan, Egypt’s most popular tourist destination in the world. Stunned by the splendor of majestic temples and statues, that challenging time
The hieroglyphic inscriptions that adorn the walls and columns of the temples, which tell stories and legends, reveal little of the mystery of the Pharaonic civilization that amazes the world with its secrets to this day.
Begin your10 days in Egypt escapism to Egypt. Regardless of what time you arrive for your nine days Egypt Tour Egyptian adventure.
We will pick you up from the Airport/Train station then you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Your ten days in Egypt are about to begin.
Our adventure is just beginning; We will pick you up from your hotel by private A/C Vehicle to Start your tour.
• The Great Pyramids: Visit the Great Pyramids – Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is one of the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a massive funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with king Chephren’s face.
• Sakkara: We will proceed to the city of Sakkara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of King Djoser. This pyramid had a charming story when king Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different to be buried.
• Memphis: Finally, we will drive towards Memphis, where you can visit The Open Air Museum, including King Ramses II’s marvelous monuments.
Meals: Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch at Restaurant with Pyramids View
At the crack of dawn, we will begin our adventure as you continue our tour in Cairo to continue our 10 Days in Egypt adventure.
Enjoy a tour in the beautiful Cairo; after breakfast at the hotel, we will be starting our tour in the Egyptian Museum, and then you will have a tour in the Citadel and Khan El Khalili.
• Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum is a must-see. You will spend the day lost in Egypt’s antiques, treasures, and history. A rare collection of 5,000 years of art, history, and culture mingled in monuments and antiques in the museum. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including collecting treasures, gold, and jewelry that belonged to Tutankhamen.
• Salah Citadel:
visit Salah El Din Citadel, a fortification with three mosques and three museums. You will hear the in-depth history of this place. It has several important monuments like The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque.
• Khan El Khalili: Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, etc.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch.
Continue your ten days in Egypt. We will begin our adventure by visiting one of the most important locations in Aswan.
High Dam: Discover the great city of Aswan, and The High Dam, one of the city’s important assets, was erected by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood.
Temple of Philae: Enjoy sailing by motorboat until you reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, erected during the Greco-Roman period and dedicated to the goddess Isis.
After you finish your long day tour, you will transfer to your hotel in Aswan for check-in & overnight Aswan.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch, and Dinner.
you will start your day by having breakfast, and then we will start our tour by visiting the Com Ombo temple
• Temple of Kom Ombo: Sail to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, standing and overlooking the Nile. This temple is different because it has a double entrance; Each one dedicates one to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and “Sobek” with his crocodile head.
Edfu Temple: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus, which is considered the most-preserved cult temple in Egypt. As mentioned in Egyptian myths, it was the place where Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
The ten days Package is not over. There are still places you visit in Egypt.
Have the most fantastic tour in Luxor, where many temples and monuments belong to the ancient pharaohs.
• Luxor Temple
• Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and Ramses the Great Proceed carriage statues or bus to
• Then transfer to the Hotel in Luxor Check-in and
• Karnak Temple
• The Karnak is a group of temples built in different reigns; Starting with the Avenue of Sphinxes and the Unfinished Propylon. The temple also has The Hypostyle Hall with 134 gigantic columns; and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III. Moreover, the temple of Amon, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III, and the Sacred Lake.
• We are spending the night in Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Ten days in Egypt is continuing.
You will check out from the Cruise, and then you will visit:
• Valley of Kings :
• You will be visiting the Valley of the Kings and The Valley of the Queens.
• Temple-Colossi of Memnon: On the return journey, stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
• The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
• Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
After finishing, our reprisintative will transfer you to Hurghada, and you will enjoy your day in Hurghada.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Soft Drinks.
Our ten days in Egypt will continue as you will enjoy a day where you will be on your own. You can explore the city or stay on the beach.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
Our ten days In Egypt have come to an end.
Enjoy a day where you will spend time on your own.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Ten days in Egypt will continue.
Breakfast at the hotel then, our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you through final departure formalities.